Teacher Training Registration
200-Hour Teacher Training
September 2019– March 2020
Complete our application to begin your registration process. We email you to schedule a time to answer your questions and conduct a brief phone interview.
Elements of our 200-Hour Training Program:
Empowered Yoga—Wilmington, Delaware
Nine weekend intensives
– September 13-15
– October 4-6
– October 18-20 - Balanced Athlete Level One Weekend
– November 8-10
– December 6-8
– January 3-5
– January 24-26
– February 21-23
– March 20-22
– Fridays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
– Saturdays 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
– Sundays 7:00 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
– Attend all eight weekend intensives.
– Maintain a daily journal and meditation practice.
– Practice a minimum of 3x a week at an Empowered Yoga location (eligible for student rate while enrolled in YTT)
– Assist one Brand New Beginner Series in its entirety.
– Observe 4 Faculty/RYT500 Hour Teachers teach a studio class.
Required Reading List:
– The Essential Yoga Sutra: Ancient Wisdom for Your Yoga by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally
– Light on Life: The Yoga Journey to Wholeness, Inner Peace, and Ultimate Freedom by B. K. S. Iyengar
– Turning the Mind into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham
– *The Concise Book of Muscles by Chris Jarmey: (Read Chapters 1 and 2 before the first weekend)
Suggested Supplemental Reading List:
– Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
– On the Verge by Cara Bradley (If mindfulness practices are new to you this is a great book to read before training begins)
$2,850 (10% off if paid in full by August 15th)
$500 non-refundable deposit
Payment plans are available.
*To be read before the first weekend