Teacher Training Registration
Elements of our 200-Hour Training Program:
200-Hour Teacher Training 2017-2018
Empowered Yoga—Wilmington, Delaware
Nine weekend intensives
– September 15-17
– September 29- October 1 -Balanced Athlete® Level 1 Certification
– October 20-22
– November 10-12
– December 1-3
– January 5-7
– January 26-28
– February 23-25
– March 23-25
– Fridays 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
– Saturdays 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
– Sundays 7:00 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
– Attend all eight weekend intensives.
– Maintain a daily journal and meditation practice.
– Practice a minimum of 3x a week at an Empowered Yoga location (eligible for student rate while enrolled in YTT)
– Assist one Brand New Beginner Series in its entirety.
Required Reading List:
– The Essential Yoga Sutra: Ancient Wisdom for Your Yoga by Geshe Michael Roach and Lama Christie McNally
– Light on Life: The Yoga Journey to Wholeness, Inner Peace, and Ultimate Freedom by B. K. S. Iyengar
– Turning the Mind into an Ally by Sakyong Mipham
– *The Concise Book of Muscles by Chris Jarmey
Suggested Supplemental Reading List:
– Yoga Anatomy by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews
– The Road Home by Ethan Nichtern
– On the Verge by Cara Bradley (read before training begins)
$2,850 (10% off if paid in full by August 15th)
$500 non-refundable deposit
Payment plans are available.
*To be read before the first weekend
Call 302-654-9642 with any questions or concerns.
200-Hour Teacher Training
September 2017 – March 2018
Complete application to be put on a waiting list.