- SOCIAL MEDIA
- ABOUT US
Community Book Exchange: Oct. 3-5
Fall is back-to-school time and at Empowered Yoga, the subject is learning about your self. To assist you on your journey, we will be hosting a Back to School Book Exchange at our Wilmington location October 3rd – 5th. Simply bring in your used books related to the practice of yoga and meditation and exchange them for new titles that interest you. Books covering yoga philosophy, asana, pranayama, chakras, meditation, healthy cooking, or any other aspect of the practice are appreciated. Complimentary coffee and tea will be provided as you peruse the titles.
Location: Empowered Yoga, Wilmington.
*Books can also be dropped off at the front desk in Wilmington prior to the event.
Latest News & Events
- 9.25.14 Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Wilm.
- 9.27.14 Fearless Flow Workshop, Glen Mills
- 9.27.14 Paws to Practice for A Buddy for Life, Newark
- 9.27.14 The Power of Archetypes, Wilmington
- 9.27-28.14 Thai Yoga Bodywork Course, Wilmington
- 9.28.14 Fearless Flow Workshop, Newark
- 9.30.14 Yoga for Recovery Series, Wilmington
- 10.3-5.14 Community Book Exchange
- 10.4.14 Be in Balance Workshop, Glen Mills
- 10.5.14 Be in Balance Workshop, Newark
- 10.6.14 Advanced Dharma Study, Wilmington
- 10.19.14 Yin Yoga, Wilmington
- 10.19.14 Fall Semester II Student Special
- 10.19.14 Namas Day with Vicki, West Chester University
- 10.26.14 Restorative Workshop, Wilmington
- 11.1.14 Be in Balance Workshop, Wilmington
- 11.2.14 Breath of Life Workshop, Newark
- 11.14-16.14 Meditation Teacher Training, WIlmington